Tuesday, January 5, 2010

She's growing too fast!

Today should be Ella's last day in her infant car seat. Her convertible car seat should be arriving tomorrow. In the top shot, Ella is two days old, on the way home from the hospital. In the bottom shot (taken today), Ella is a little over 11 months old. It is truly amazing how much she has grown in 11 months!


In the beginning of October, when Ella was 8 months old, I took Ella's picture in a rocking chair. At the end of December, when Ella was almost 11 months old, I took Ella's picture in the same rocking chair. I'm amazed at how much stability and balance Ella has gained in the past three months!



Less than an month before she turns one year old! Where did the time go?

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog! I'll be sure to stop by here, often.

    Can you believe how fast the time flies by after they are born? It's almost sad. I love watching him learn new things everyday, but I sure do wish it would slow down a little. I'm definitely not ready to buy a convertible car seat yet! Nope, not yet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! My 2 yr old has the same green/grey outfit...it's one of my fav's...lol Stopping in to welcome you to SITS, it's nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where does it go???? My first baby turns 17 in March. *sob*

    Cute pix!

    Coming by from SITS with a big HELLO & Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so right, time really does just fly! And what a cute little girl you have!

    Stopped by from SITS to say hi and welcome.

    ReplyDelete