Thursday, January 21, 2010

A Blog Award

I won my first blog award! I'm so excited! Thank you so much Kristen for giving it to me!! Be sure to check out her wonderful blog here!

As part of this award I have to answer the following questions in one word, and nominate 6 other blogs to give the award to.


1. Where is your cell phone? Chair
2. Your hair? Brown
3. Your mother? Loving
4. Your father? Strong
5. Your favorite food? Mexican
6. Your dream last night? Unknown
7. Your favorite drink? DC
8. Your dream/goal? Heaven
9. What room are you in? Living
10. Your hobby? Photography
11. Your fear? Failure
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Unsure
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren't? Tall
15. Muffins? Cinnamon
16. Wish list item? Speedlite
17. Where did you grow up? Texas
18. Last thing you did? Parenting
19. What are you wearing? PJs
20. Your TV? On
21. Your pets? Dogs
22. Friends? Amazing
23. Your life? Blessed
24. Your mood? Content
25. Missing someone? Yes
26. Vehicle? Broken
27. Something you're not wearing? Socks
28. Your favorite store? Target!
29. Your favorite color? Red
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Today
32. Your best friend? Trent
33. One place that I could go over and over? Astros
34. One person who emails you regularly? Kathryn
35. Favorite place to eat? Papasitos



And my nominations . . . I'll admit that I'm very new to the blogging world, and while I may not have close connections to all these blogs, they are definitely blogs I really enjoy reading! And . . . I know it said six, but . . .well, can I claim newbie status on this one?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment