Sunday, January 3, 2010

One Resolution

I'm only making one resolution this year: to gain discipline in my life.

Discipline to . . .
  • . . .always put God first, family second, and self third.
  • . . .spend more time on the important things, and less time on things that aren't so important.
  • . . .always read my Bible daily.
  • . . .meditate on God's Word daily. (And yes, this is different from the previous one.)
  • . . .have patience with the little stuff that I sometimes let drive me crazy.
  • . . .become a healthy person. (Sadly, I miserably failed at my previous challenge.)
  • . . .organize and keep my house in a presentable manner.
  • . . .start stockpiling on groceries and other household items (in an effort to save money AND be prepared).
  • . . .plan my meals in advance.
  • . . .finish the things I've started. (especially my thesis!)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you really thought out your resolutions. And here I didn't make one. Makes me rethink this resolution stuff...

    Happy new year and welcome to the SITS community!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound like me! Good luck with your resolution!

    ReplyDelete