Here are just a few of the things I would have missed today if I wasn’t home with my kids. I’m thankful for the opportunity to see and be a part of even the littlest things happening in their live every day.
- Troy doing a great (left-handed!) job using a spoon with his yogurt.
- Ella marrying two of her sock monkeys.
- Troy climbing on a stack of boxes (to turn on a light), smiling, and saying “I’m up high!”
- Ella singing to the UmiZoomi theme song and doing the “crazy shake” at the end of the show.
- The kids excitement to spend just a few minutes learning memory verses.
- The kids fighting over the opportunity to do a “special” task (letting Reeses in and out of the house).