Monday, March 21, 2011

Menu Planning Monday

  • Chicken, broccoli, bacon, onion, and garlic in a cream sauce pasta.
  • Biscuits, eggs, and bacon.
  • Ground beef/turkey tacos with avocado slices, homemade salsa, and chips. I’ve attempted to make salsa a couple of times and haven’t been overly thrilled with how it has come out. I’m going to keep trying to make it though!
  • Grilled pork chops with grilled corn and salad (or another green veggie).
  • Ground beef/turkey and rice casserole. I made this a couple of weeks ago and it was yummy and easy. I really like yummy and easy!  Combine cooked ground beef/turkey with cooked rice, a can of cream of mushroom soup, and  cheese (if you want – I only put a little bit because we aren’t much of a cheese family). Top with French fried onions and bake at 350 degrees until heated through.

No comments:

Post a Comment