Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Menu Planning Monday (a little late)

At first I didn’t think we were going to be eating much at home this week, so I didn’t prepare a menu. Turns out we are eating at home a few times this week, so I’m going to share those meals. Oh, and there will not be a Menu Planning Monday next week.

  • Hot roast beef and provolone sandwiches with mashed potatoes and salad. I have to thank my sister-in-law for this one . . . she cooked us this yummy meal yesterday!
  • Creamy Santa Fe Chicken pasta with green beans and crescent rolls. I’m trying out Philadelphia Cooking Cream (Santa Fe flavor). We’ve never tried this before, but we got a tub free with something else we purchased. It seems like a very easy way to make a meal, but we’ll see!
  • Chicken fajitas with guacamole, Mexican rice, and beans.
Crash Hot Potatoes 110301-IMG_0419.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment