Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Moon

I was walking around out in the country today trying to take some photos of something other than my kids {which really makes me want a macro lens} when I noticed how beautiful the moon looked in the afternoon sky. My photo really doesn't do it justice.

110212-IMG_9860.jpg

When I uploaded the photo, it reminded me of times when Ella was younger. The moon has been one her favorite things find and point out for quite a while now. She is always so proud when she finds it, and now she often looks for it and locates it without us prompting her to look for her. Several of her favorite books involve the moon including Goodnight Moon and Goodnight Kiss for Little Fish.

I say all this to say that I love my little girl so much. I love the memories we've already made, and I love the fact that something as simple as looking at the moon reminds me of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment