Monday, February 7, 2011

Menu Planning Monday

Only three meals this week. We still have some food left from last week, so I didn't need to plan as many meals this week.
  • Lasagna and salad. Not homemade this time . . . I’m using a premade frozen lasagna because we got a good price on it.
  • Chicken tostadas or maybe chicken tacos. Shredded chicken with lettuce, guacamole, and onions.
  • Chicken parmesan. This is one meal that I’ve tried to make a few times, but has never come out very well. It seems like by the time the chicken is cooked, my crust is burned, so I want to keep trying. I think I’ll try a coating with a mixture of Panko crumbs and Italian bread crumbs.
(Hamburger with caramelized onions, bacon, and jalapeƱo ranch.) 110131-IMG_8309.jpg
Did you plan your menu this week? Link 'em up!


No comments:

Post a Comment