Thursday, December 3, 2009

Addicted to Deal-Hunting and Coupons

It is funny how things can change over time. A little while back I wrote about how I've reinvented the way I grocery shop because of couponing, as well as seeking out good deals. I've gathered so many coupons that my husband and I often make decisions about where we are going to eat based on the coupons I have (and I have a lot to choose from!). With that said, I just came across this site where you can sign up to receive coupons from Whataburger from now until Christmas. I couldn't resist! While I won't be eating Whataburger every day until Christmas (especially if I want to accomplish this goal), it sure is nice to have more coupons! :)

On a slightly different subject, have you checked out Swagbucks? I recently signed up for this site where you can earn Swagbucks simply by searching from their site (which is powered by Google and Ask.com). You then redeem the Swagbucks for things like Amazon giftcards. I haven't been using it for very long, but I already have almost enough for a $10 Amazon gift card. To get started, click the banner below!

Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment