Monday, January 27, 2014

Baby Gear I’m Loving Lately

I’ve written a couple posts in the past about my favorite baby gear, but since I’ve had Luke, I’ve gotten to try a few new items out.

  1. Rock n’ Play Sleeper. I love this thing! It is easy to move around the house and it is also easy to use while traveling (and takes up less packing room than a pack and play!). I also like the relined position, particularly since Luke has reflux. I like how easy it is to grab him out of this for the middle of the night feedings as well (I don’t have to get out of bed). I also liked that I could sleep/lay in bed and rock him back to sleep when he was smaller (now that he is bigger the rocking isn’t as effective).
  2. Boon Grass Drying Rack. This thing may look crazy, but it is great! Many different baby items from medicine droppers, pump parts, bottle parts, and pacifiers stick on this drying rack without being easily knocked over.
  3. My Baby Sound Spa On The Go. Luke loves white noise, and this conveniently hangs from his car seat. The only downside is that I didn’t get this until AFTER he was already used to the white noise on my phone which I can turn up louder than this. It also plays music and other sounds.
  4. Vera Bradley Diaper Bag. I’ve gone through a few different diaper bags, and this one has been my favorite so far. It is a good size (not too big, not too small). I actually found the pockets (particularly on the outside) to be functional for my use. Bonus: I got a great deal on it at a Vera Bradley outlet!

No comments:

Post a Comment