Thursday, May 3, 2012

Thankful Thursday

It has been way, way too long since I’ve written one of these posts! This post is a reflection from my time when I was a full-time work-at-home mom (plus attending school) to now (I only do contract work on the side when I choose – not a full-time work!).

I’m thankful for time to do so many of the things I felt like I missed out on when I had to work.

I’m thankful for time to spend with the kids (including spending time with them outside which was very difficult when I was also working).

120428IMG_2425.jpg

I’m thankful for time to make breakfast for my husband (now I just need to spend more time doing it!).

I’m thankful for time to attend (and teach) Ladies Bible Class without having to rush in and rush out to get back to my work.

I’m thankful for time to spend with the college students at our congregation (my husband is a college minister).

I’m thankful for not being stressed out over little things every day (not to say that I never have stressful days – but my life isn’t a constant mess of stress like I used to feel).

No comments:

Post a Comment