Friday, May 18, 2012

5 Reasons (of many!) I Love Being a Stay at Home Mama

  1. I get to watch my children grow up throughout the day almost everyday.
  2. It helps me fulfill my duty as the keeper of the home (Titus 2:5). {Please don’t mistake this for me meaning that I think you can’t fulfill Titus 2:5 if you work outside the home.}
  3. I get to see my children fight together, but also laugh and smile together.
  4. I’m blessed (and challenged) with the primary responsibility of training my children – from the mundane to the important.
  5. I don’t have to worry about their care or how they’ve been acting or what they’ve done because I’m their caregiver and I know what has been going on with them throughout the day.

120504IMG_2683.jpg

 120430IMG_2650.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment