Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I had forgotten that today was Thursday (I lose track of time after the holidays), and was reminded when I was reading today’s Thankful Thursday post by my friend (who inspired me to write these posts in the first place). She also inspired/reminded me that now is a great time to reflect on at least a few of the ways I’m thankful for my husband considering that we just celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary on Tuesday.

  • I’m thankful that my husband always seems to remember to consider me first (even though I often get wrapped up in things, and don’t consider him first as often as I should).
  • I’m thankful that my husband knows how to make me smile and make me laugh, even when I’m down.
  • I’m thankful that my husband makes me smile and laugh everyday.
  • I’m thankful that my husband is a dedicated Christian man, who puts God first in his life, and that he is the spiritual leader in our family.
  • I’m thankful that my husband is extremely cute. : )
  • I’m thankful that my husband thinks about our future together, when I tend to get caught up in the here and now.
  • I’m thankful that my husband is patient with me, especially when I get crazy stressed out for no good reason.
  • I’m thankful that my husband is always there for me.

Excuse the poor quality photo (a scanned photo from Facebook). We have been married longer than Facebook has been around, ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment