Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I have a friend who always writes the most beautiful thankful Thursday posts, and it has inspired me to do the same. I think it really is a great time of reflection for the blessings in my life!

 

I am thankful for  the reminder of how much my husband helps me and my family, even if it is because Ella is throwing up when he isn’t here.

I am thankful for a friend who has devoted his life to missionary work in a foreign country.

I am thankful for Troy’s new signing skills, and how much I really love communicating with him.

I am thankful for Ella and her constant reminder for me (and everyone else around her) to “be careful.” I must be really concerned that she is careful, because she loves to mimic me.

And, I am thankful for cheesy grins.

111021IMG_0009.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment