Monday, July 12, 2010

Weekly Menu on Monday: July 12

I know it has been a couple of weeks since I've posted a weekly menu, but that is because we've been busy running here and there (away from home), and thus, I had no need to post a weekly menu for myself. Here's this week's menu:
  1. Grilled flatiron steaks with summer corn fettuccine. The recipes from this Rachael Ray episode look so yummy! I can't wait to try them.
  2. Crockpot Broccoli Beef. I've never tried this before either, but it looks very easy and yummy! Would be perfect for Wednesday night's meal when I'm always rushed.
  3. Grilled chicken with pasta with jalapeño pesto. I make a variation on the link I posted - I use pine nuts instead of walnuts, all spinach (no arugula), plus more jalapeño than the recipe calls for.
  4. Baked chicken (probably bone-in so it will good and juicy) with sautéed green bean (with pine nuts - so yummy!) and couscous.
  5. Grilled chicken salad.
To check out other weekly menus, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment