Thursday, December 5, 2013

Happy 3 Months Luke!

It is amazing that in such a short time you can change so much. Those brand new baby days are gone, and have been replaced with a baby who really responds and interacts with us.

20131116-IMG_1927.jpg

You have become very vocal this month. You love to  have a “conversation” with us, particularly when you first wake up in the morning. I love how you smile and respond to us! You are very expressive, and I love to see the faces you make.20131119-IMG_2187.jpg

You’ve been sleeping even better at night in the past few weeks. Over the past couple of weeks I’ve been putting you down between 9-10 and you’ve been sleeping from anywhere to 6-8. It is wonderful! I also feel like we’ve gotten into a pretty good bedtime routine and you go down pretty easy. 20131123-IMG_2208.jpg

We’ve had quite a bit of cold weather lately, and though you don’t like the cold you do like to be outside. You don’t like your football hat though, even though I love it. : )

20131123-IMG_2213.jpg

I love to watch you with Ella and Troy. They love it when you talk to them and smile at them. Troy will tell us: “He’s grinnin’ at me!” In the picture above Ella decided (on her own) that she was going to read a book to you. It was precious!

You have really enjoyed sitting in your bumbo seat. I think you like being up where you can see all the action going on around you (and I don’t blame you!). You are still not a fan of your pacifier, though you’ll suck on it every now and then for a couple of minutes. You haven’t found your thumb yet either, but you do suck on your hands sometimes, and it wouldn’t surprise me if you get your thumb soon. Several times when you have been sleeping I’ve noticed that your mouth moves as if you had a pacifier, but you don’t have your hands or your pacifier in your mouth. It is pretty cute to watch though! 20131203-IMG_2813.jpg

Luke @ 2 Months

Troy @ 3 Months

(I didn’t start writing these monthly posts for Ella until she was 17 months old)

No comments:

Post a Comment