Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Drafting Dinner: Weekly Menu Planning

In some ways, I feel like planning a weekly menu is a joke, because I’ve felt so terrible with my hyperemesis that I haven’t been able to look at much food not to mention actually cook food.  In fact, I’ve hardly been able to look at Pinterest lately because my stomach just can’t handle seeing the pictures of food (and, yes, that makes me feel totally weak, but it is the truth). BUT, here’s to hoping I’ll be able to cook at least a few nights this week.

  • Steaks with roasted asparagus and mashed potatoes
  • Taco salad
  • Baked chicken with squash and cornflake potato casserole
  • Pasta with meat sauce and asparagus (there was a good price on asparagus this week, and I’m testing out this storage method I saw on Pinterest)

No comments:

Post a Comment