Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Although I really ought to be up picking up the house, or even perhaps putting Troy to bed, I didn’t want to let another Thursday pass without doing a Thankful Thursday post. These posts really are a good reminder of all the blessings I have in my life.

 

I’m thankful for my husband who always has our family first in his mind and always takes care of us.

I’m thankful for my children’s laughter, and that they make each other laugh. I might have mentioned this before, but a child’s laughter is one of the best things in the world.

I’m thankful for good friends who are willing to lend their ears to me.

I’m thankful for other Christian parents who are striving to raise their children in the Lord.

I’m thankful that God gave us His inspired Word, and that it gives us all things that pertain to life and godliness. {2 Timothy 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:3}

No comments:

Post a Comment