Monday, April 18, 2011

A Few Small Thoughts About My Blogging (more to come . . .)

When I entered the blogging world as a real, dedicated blogger (and not simply just a reader or as a hit or miss blogger), I really wasn’t sure where I would go with blogging. I had an idea, but I’d had ideas before (in fact, I think I’d started something like four other blogs before settling with this one). I didn’t know if anyone would read my blog, but I wanted to blog anyway. (By the way, I am really thankful for my readers. I’ve made some good blogging friends, and it really amazes me everyday the wealth of information that the blogging world has brought to my fingertips.)

Over the next month, or maybe even two, I’ll be writing some posts about the reasons that I blog – some are more serious than others, but I want to share them. And, some of them have developed along the way – I didn’t start out blogging for all the reasons that I blog now. These things have been on my mind because I want to produce a blog with quality content whether that content is a beautiful or goofy photo, memories of my children, dealing with the joys and struggles of raising children and being a wife, a spiritual thought, or even something else. I think writing down the purpose to my blogging will help me to produce more quality conduct.

I could write more, but I am feeling myself fade a bit. Ella has been sick (although she is definitely on the mend), Troy is now sick, and I’m on the verge of being sick as well.  On that note, it is hard to keep up with who’s medicine is due at what time when there are three sick folks in the house. I really ought to write down the last time every one got their medicine! :)

20110417-IMG_1788.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment