Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Ramblings . . .

I'm tired. I don't like being tired, and perhaps I'm just thinking about it more today because we got up at 5:00 am this morning to travel home, but I'm sick of being tired.

And I'm sick of not getting good sleep. You are probably thinking, "just wait until the new baby arrives. . . " but, theoretically, at least I'll physically feel like I can sleep (even if I'm being woken up every two hours by a newborn).

I hate not having the energy I want to play with Ella. She learning and growing so much each day, and I want to be involved with her (obviously). I am absolutely amazed at how much energy she has these days and wish I could borrow some of it! :) Speaking of playing with Ella, does anyone have any toddler blogs they enjoy reading with good ideas of activities to do with your toddler? I've got a few ideas of some things I want to do with Ella, but I'd love to read some blogs to get lots and lots of ideas!

I am so thankful to have such as wonderful husband! He has gone above and beyond to help relieve me throughout all this time of being tired and having no energy.

My photo of Ella was picked as a favorite last week at the Trendy Treehouse blog. Woohoo!


ShutterLoveT&JFavorites


I really need to get to work getting Ella and baby brother's room together. Even though the baby will sleep in our room in the beginning, I really want the room together before he comes for a couple of reasons. For starters, I'd like for it to be DONE. And secondly, I'd like to be able to take pictures of him as a newborn in the room. Silly, I know, but I do love photography (in case you haven't figured that out by now, lol). I've picked the paint colors, so hopefully I can get motivated to at least get a start on the room this weekend.

I'm so thankful for my family! We were able to go visit both sides of our family this past weekend (one last trip before the baby arrives), and we are so absolutely blessed by them!

And, as much as I'm ready to not be pregnant anymore (considering my comments about being tired and having no energy earlier), I'm so thankful to be pregnant, and I can't wait to meet our little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment