Tuesday, November 17, 2009

There are no words . . .

When I caught Ella doing this new trick, I almost died laughing. I was so upset because I didn't have my camcordernearby, but she did it again, and this time I was prepared. :) By the way, ignore my shaky recording (and that the sound is a little quiet) . . .I was sitting kind of far away so I had to zoom in a lot and I was afraid if I got up she'd quit doing it. Oh, and it is shaky because I am trying to hold in my laughter.



By the way, Ella was playing in the Fisher-Price Precious Planet Jumperoo when she started blowing raspberries on her arm. She loves her jumperoo!

2 comments:

  1. How sweet! A great thing about little guys is how fascinated they become with their newly acquired skills - you have plently on chances to capture it even if you don't get it the first time.

    Be thankful that this isn't what she learned to do during the funeral...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I'm glad she didn't learn to do that during the funeral! :)

    ReplyDelete